Griff® Pac Clinical Waste Box
Made from lightweight corrugated polypropylene and approved to UN 3291, Griff® Pac is ideal for the collection and disposal of clinical waste.
The Griff® Pac clinical waste box:
- Has a flat-pack design to reduce the transport and storage costs.
- Has an integrated handle to allow ease of transportation.
- Is available in yellow, orange, or blue colours to comply with waste segregation regulations .
- Has a thermo-welded base which is resistant to liquid contamination.
- Can be stacked efficiently to reduce storage space.
The Griff® Pac is available in 25 and 50 litre sizes.
|Specifications||25 Litres||50 Litres|
|Inside Dimensions||265mm x 235mm x 450mm||290 x 280mm x 600mm|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||9kg||12.5kg|
|Weight When Empty||320g||450g|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10||10|
|Order Code||Supply Chain Code||Description||Short Description|
|542002||FSL1506||50L High Orange lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-Pac.50H/O|
|542001||FSL1507||50L High Yellow lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-Pac.50H/Y|
|542002||FSL1508||50L High Blue lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-Pac.50H/B|
|542007||FSL1899||25L Orange lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-Pac.25/O|
|542005||FSL1900||25L Yellow lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-Pac.25/Y|
|542004||FSL1901||25L Blue lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-pac.25/B|
|542006||FSL1902||25L Red lightweight corrugated polypropylene||Griff-pac.25/R|
|542007||FSL1962||50L High Red corrugated polypropylene||GriffPAC.50L HIGH/R|